NETWORK OF PRIVATE INVESTORS
The Satus Network of Private Investors obtains interesting and innovative projects for the investors participating in the Network and enables contact between the originators looking for sources of funding for their projects and the investors.
The SATUS Network of Private Investors project has been implemented by Satus within the Innovative Economy Operational Programme, Priority III – “Capital for Innovation”, Activity 3.3. – “Creating a system facilitating investment in SMEs”
The purpose of the SATUS Network of Private Investors is to obtain and verify projects, advise on the documentation prepared and prepare the investors, as well as the SMEs to invest in business projects. An important part of connecting investors and originators are the organized trainings, meetings and investment forums.
The investors are mainly individuals with a significant financial commitment,
avg. ~ PLN 0.5 mil, prepared for long-term capital involvement in projects in the early stages of development. They also support portfolio companies with their knowledge, market contacts and business connections.
The benefits of joining the „Network of Private Investors” include:
- Above-average rate of return for the investor, investing in innovative ventures and idead at the stage giving the most dynamic growth
- Effective tools to protect the capital and support of the EU funds at each stage of the investment process reducing the investment risk, using human resources and the infrastructure of academic and research institutions
- Direct contact with entrepreneurs
- Elitism – membership of a modern investment community offering real investment opportunities, business contacts within the network of investors and entrepreneurs, investment forums and meetings – direct meetings with the representatives of portfolio companies and the selected new originators
- Trainings in new methods and investment tools increasing investment awareness
- Direct influence and support of the investors on portfolio companies, advisory and the ability to seat in the Supervisory Board
- Each investment decisions remains in the hands of the investor.
CRITERIA – INVESTOR
The investors who would like to join the „Network of Private Investors” should:
- show financial investment readiness – in the amount of at least PLN 250 000
- show a tendency to engage in interesting business ventures
- be opened in terms of sharing their knowledge, experience and business contacts
- accept the risk related to investing in start ups, sign and observer the accession agreement to join the Network of Private Investors